Wednesday 8 January 2014

Why Saint Obi Quit Acting & Is Campaigning For Goodluck Jonathan

Renowned Actor, Saint Obi says people should continue to give President Goodluck Jonathan the chance to steer the affairs of the country.
The Actor c*m business man stated this in a recent interview with ‘Yes magazine’.
saint_obi_

The ‘candle light’ soap opera star said, “People castigate me for supporting him, but I make no apologies. To me, President Goodluck Jonathan is a project of hope, a mission for justice, equity and fair play. I will forever stand with the oppressed, the marginalized.  President Goodluck Jonathan, without a doubt is a good man that mean well for all Nigerians, but dark forces are bent on crippling his Presidency.”
“Politics goes beyond dog eat dog. It is a game of master chess players. Swimming against a 20 feet ocean wave is an act in futility.  Ask Mallam Balarabe Musa, former Governor of old Kaduna State; a great Nigerian that meant well for his people, but he got consumed by forces beyond him. Above all, he got impeached based on the principles of democracy: majority will always have their way. All the good things he wanted to do for the good people of Kaduna State, gone. President Goodluck Jonathan’s detractors paint him as weak; on the contrary, he is a very strong and smart man.” he further said.
On why he has not been featuring in movies of recent he said, “well, as you journey through life, you get to a point where you ask yourself some tough but radical questions. I sat down, and had my usual rare deep one on one with God and decided to take a break from the entertainment industry. The splash a diver makes at low diving level is far less than when the dive is from a higher plane. I decided it was time to take a very deep dive into the next level of my career, business strategies and objectives. So, I might have been quiet, but I have been very loud with ground breaking visionary strides.

No comments: