Saturday 1 February 2014

White Lady Agrees to Séx with This Naija Guy; Then Sue Him for Not Using Condom


Some ladies are just crazy and the guy too, why not stick to the agreement before action? Lol...
A Nigerian from Bayelsa, Imomotimi Wilson, is standing trial for refusing to use condom on the third rounds of séx he had with a woman he picked in the club. Below is how Daily Mail is reporting the story:
 A man on trial for rapé for allegedly refusing to wear a condom on the third time he had séx with a woman in a one-night stand has told the jury it was 100 per cent consensual. 
 Imomotimi Wilson, 30, met the woman in a pub and she agreed to go back to his house but told him she would only have séx with him if he used protection. 
 They had consensual séx twice but on the third occasion she claims that Wilson failed to use a condom
 The woman, a 40-year-old, said Wilson treated her 'like a piece of meat'. She said he held her hands over her head and told her 'if you love me you'll do it' before raping her for 15-20 seconds.
But giving evidence at his trial at Cambridge Crown Court, Imomotimi Wilson said, "she said stop and that's when I stopped'.

According to him: "She said 'I feel like having séx again' and I said "Yes, I feel like having séx with you as well again but there is no condom".

"She was romancing me, touching and kissing, and I said 'no, I do not want to do that because there is no condom'.

"She started kissing me again and then I penetrated her. I believed 100 percent it was consensual. Then she said 'stop' and that's when I stopped. There were three seconds of penetration."

The court heard how the pair met at The Regal pub in Cambridge on June 9 last year and took a taxi back to Wilson's shared house in the city at 2am.

She then spent most of the evening in bed with the defendant before leaving the property at around 6am. She called police later that afternoon and Wilson was arrested.

Caroline Allison, prosecuting, said: 'The prosecution say that she had made it perfectly clear in plain straight-forward language that the situation was no condom, no séx and that nothing had happened in the intervening period that would invite a reasonable belief that she was indeed consenting to unprotected séx.'

Wilson has pleaded not guilty to rapé. The trial continues. 
I just hope this guy wont land in prison because of three seconds of penetration. Oyinbo country wahala

No comments: