Saturday 31 May 2014

For Men Who Send Unsolicited Dick Pics, You May Be Charged to Court!


I have once been a victim of receiving an unsolicited dick pic on Facebook. I added someone as a friend and immediately he buzzed me with a sexting message which I ignored. The next thing I saw was the picture of an erect dick, and asking me to send something. I immediately reported the person to FB who deleted the images, then I blocked such a worm.

The 'kini' wasn't even any thing to write home about, but I didn't even want to engage the person by telling them that. This case in Australia should be a lesson to such predators.

A Sydney man has faced court accused of "sexting" eight people in what is believed to be one of the first cases of its kind in Australia.

Peter Sheather allegedly sent messages from his iPhone depicting "nudity and lewd acts".

Police say the messages were sent from Bellevue Hill and Paddington in March this year.

Sheather's home in Cammeray in Sydney's Lower North Shore was raided on April 24.

Detectives seized mobile phones, laptop computers and documents.

He was arrested that day and granted bail.

Sheather briefly faced Downing Centre Local Court today charged with eight counts of using a carriage service to menace, harass, or offend, and will appear again in June.

Sheather left court without making any comment and has not yet entered a plea.

No comments: