Friday 25 July 2014

"I could have married Ayo Adesanya' - Pasuma recounts + Says he's now ready for marriage




Popular Fuji star, Pasuma, real name Wasiu Odetola who has children out of wedlock says he is finally ready to settle down with the right woman. He added that he could have married starry-eyed Nollywood actress, Ayo Adesanya but the relationship didn't work out. Below is what he said:
“I had all my children out of wedlock, and really I could have been married to Ayo Adesanya when I wanted to settle down, but it didn’t really work. And personally, when I was younger, I always saw it as enjoyment, I didn’t really think about marriage, but now I think I need it and am sure it will happen very soon. But let me tell you this that I am a good father, because I try as much as possible to take good care of my children, give them good education and unite them,” he stated

No comments: