Tuesday 1 April 2014

March: My son am tired
April: why?
March: My time is up, i will be
going to join your forefathers
April: I know, u have less
than 48 hours to live... i will miss you Dad
March :But let me tell you some
things b4 i go
April:What is it?
March: Please when i go, make sure you take care of this
person
April: Who?...
March: The person (reading)
listening to this conversation of
ours?
April: Okay
March: I made some promises
to this person during my reign,
i fulfilled some, and some I couldn’t
April: But why couldn’t you
fulfill all dad?
March:Well, my son...sometimes
time and human factors affected
some of the promises
April:But...
March: But surely, I spoke
with God on this person's behalf, and God granted my wish in you to fulfill
the rest promises. So these
are the rest of the fulfillment
you will carry out on
this person..
April: Go on dad..
March: Stabilize this person's
health without cease all
through your reign!Open a direct link between our God and this person
April:Done, carry on
March:Ensure that this
person's dreams come to reality
within the shortest
April:Alright
March: Give this person wealth that will touch lives of multitudes
April: surely
March:Make sure that you
remove all remaining hindrances to success from this person's way, I have being trying to make sure that money will never remain d
priority of this person, so
keep to that pls, make sure son!
April: I will dad, no problem!
March:Pay more emphasis on
the advice of this person's
friends, dont worry about that of this person's enemies, God will take care of that! Get it?
April: Yes
March:Finally, promise me that
when your own time is up,
you will instruct
that your offspring
after offspring (
May.....june.....july to....December)to keep
positive fulfilments of this person going!
April:yes dad, may God help
me!
March: Now i can pass to the
beyond happily! May you be
prosperous
April ,,
Write "amen" with faith if u
believe.

No comments: