Wednesday 15 January 2014

Have Se.x With Me Or You Wont’ Graduate – Ga.y Vice Chancellor Tells Male Students


My name is Akigbade Shuaib, Am a 300L Student in One of Nigeria’s University, For close to 8 Months now my Vice Chancellor has been on my Neck.. He is a Ga*y and has been asking me out.


A Week before the Strike Started, He invited me over to his Office and was touching my Private part, I tried to escape out of his Office and Luckily for me ASUU went on Strike and all through he has been Texting me on a daily basis, sending strong 
love text messages to me.
Now, ASUU has called of the Strike and this Man [My School Vice Chancellor] has been sending different Lecturers to me to see him, I managed and built up Courage to see him, then he broke the News to me that I might not Graduate if I don’t have Fun with him.

Please Nigerians, Help Me.. What should I do?

No comments: