Saturday 18 January 2014

OH DEATH! WHERE IS THY STING?




This handsome man, Mr Desmond and his
wife died today in a ghastly motor
accident. The couple died on the spot

leaving their families in tears and agony.

The brother of Desmond, Danny wrote:
‘Death truly is inevitable! How can death
snatched husband and wife away just like
that? Death has snatched away my brother
and his wife away from us and I'm crying
uncontrollable’.

Rest in peace Mr and Mrs Desmond

Untimely death is not from God. In Psalms
91 verse 16, the Bible says ‘’ With long life I
will satisfy him and show him my
salvation." I pray for you reading this now,
I come against every spirit of untimely
death following you or any member of your family, I declare that it will not see you,
even if its sees you, it will not recognise
you, even if its recognise you, it will not
touch you. Untimely death is not your
portion in this New Year in the mighty
name of Jesus Christ.

If you prayed with me, let me hear your AMEN.
»
 · 

No comments: