Saturday 25 January 2014

Fame has stolen her beloved kids!




Twins Anele and Neliswa’s mother says they’re spoilt.
THE mother of talented Chesterville twins, Neliswa and Anele Mxhakaza (18), curses the fame that “turned her kids into spoilt brats”.
The twins, who left Metro FM presenter and Idols judge Unathi Msengana in tears and kept the people of Mzansi glued to their screens with their harmonious voices -  are reported to be living at Umhlanga, north of Durban.
Gloria Mxhakaza said: “I curse fame for changing the lifestyles of my kids.
“I don’t know where they live but they told me that they stay at Umhlanga.
“I have never been there and I don’t know whether they’re telling the truth.
“When I told them to come home, they texted me, saying I should leave them alone or else they’d run away for good.
“They threatened not to see me again and that hurts me. I have asked senior family members to intervene, but there’s no solution yet.”
Gloria said that since the twins were eliminated from Idols, they have moved out of their home.
She said: “What is bothering me the most is that, since they passed matric, my wish is to see them study further.
“But there’s a big chance they might not study this year if they don’t come back home.”
Gloria said the twins never came home for Christmas or on New Year’s Eve.
They visited for about two hours on 1 January and then left again.
When Daily Sun phoned Anele, she was reluctant to say why they left their mum.
“We do visit home. We stay at Umhlanga for rehearsals,” she said before hanging up.
Apparently, the twins have joined the gospel group, Grace Galaxy.

No comments: