Saturday 25 January 2014

FIRST PERSONALITY OF THE WEEK ( MR ARODUDU MOROUNFOLUWA SEUN). What do you have to say about him?



My name is Arodudu Morounfoluwa Seun, a graduate of Economics from Achievers University, Owo. I enjoy meeting new people and finding ways to help them have an uplifting experience. I have worked with several Federal Government Agency (Research Institutes), presently working with National Space Research and Development Agency. I love making researches. People find me to be an upbeat, self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills. I am a dedicated person in a family of seven. I enjoy chatting, reading, and the knowledge and perspective that my reading gives me has strengthened my research skills and presentation abilities. Am a simple, sharp and calculated guy, find out the rest. If he is comfortable around you, he will tackle you, sing to you, be weird around you, dance for you, scream at you, and take your food.
What do you have to say about him?

No comments: