Thursday 23 January 2014

Winners emerge from Cossy’s Valentine’s Day contest?



Nigerian actress and singer, Cossy Orjiakor recently threw quite a number of her male fans into a frenzy of wishful thinking shortly after she launched an online costest aimed at rewarding her fans on the forthcoming 2014 Valentine’s Day.

For those who do not know, Cossy has asked her fans to participate in a contest where the winners will be rewarded with items from her boutique.

To participate in the contest, interested fans are expected to write ‘I Love Cossy’ on the cutest parts of their bodies and Cossy explained that the top images she adjudges to be the best would win the prizes.

She added that the images should be sent to her via Twitter on her Twitter handle, @Cossydiva.

“Write (I Love Cossy) on the cutest part of you and post em @Cossydiva then tell me the kind of clothes you want for Val and I will give them to you.”

In addition to getting items from her boutique, the winners also strand an opportunity to get other items as gifts.

“I would love to give out stuffs from my boutique on February 14. A full makeover… Whatsoever you want, I will give…”

Interestingly, winners have begun to emerge from the contest as made apparent on her Twitter timeline when Saturday Newswatch visited her Twitter page at the time of writing this piece

No comments: