Saturday 25 January 2014

Should i call Off The Engagement Due To Bad Sex? Please help!!! -


Hi guys :
Please don’t crucify me!! My boyfriend proposed to me on Christmas 
in front of his sisters and it was the best day of my life.

From that day forward we 
have been living together to know the true person. Anyways long story short the in between the sheets is horrible and he won’t use his mouth. The longest he has lasted is 5minutes and he has to stop himself every few seconds so he won’t release.

To make matters worse yesterday morning we started fore play and he tried something new (I only know it was new to him because he was doing it wrong and I had to tell him to use oil kmt!) he tried putting it between my boosm.

Any who 6 strokes 
tops and he was done! It’s now the next morning and he hasn’t even attempted to make it up to me. How do I go about calling off the engagement he just won’t accept it when I have tried before. Do I call his sisters Help!!

To make matters worse there is never a second round NEVER!! If I try blow him he says it tickles even tickles when I kiss his ears WTF!! The only thing that keeps me is the fact that my one year old daughter that is not his is calls him daddy it’s the only father she knows of her biological dad is an a**
So the big question now is how do I go about talking to him I am so nervous I don’t want to 
crush his ego just want to cum don’t want to satisfy myself cause that’s a sin I think….. Sigh how do I tell the man I live that it isn’t good enough?? I tell you if I try get him up for a second round he giggles and says his joy stick tickles….. If it helps he is Igbo from IMO state ……. - 

No comments: